Saturday, January 26, 2013

From my corner to yours

Dear Corner,
I've been putting off telling you this long enough, but I really think we should part ways, soon. I know you have been there for me this last 5 weeks, and through some yucky times too. You've been there through tears, snot, throw up, spit, and other things I'd rather not discuss. You have held me up when I couldn't hold up my own weight but I think you realized from the start this was a temporary arrangement.

I've been through "just a cough" to bronchitis to pregnancy induced asthma (because I'm carrying the baby really high) to a bruised rib to a dislocated rib to being treated for whooping cough all in a matter of a few weeks and you have been there. Put morning sickness on top of heartburn vomiting on top of difficulty breathing resulting in panic attacks that result in throwing up and we've had quite the times together.

I'm kind of tired of looking at you and I'm sure you could say the same about me. I'm a little less attractive with a broken blood vessel in my eye-first it was one eye, now its the other and the first eye has a bruised eyelid. Oh yeah and I've got a beautiful cold sore on my lip to boot.

They say a pregnant woman has a glow-not sure this is what they meant by that.

Thanks again for everything,
Charity

1 comment:

  1. oh yikes!!! you poor thing!!! i guess the only good thing out of that is 1. your tongue-in-cheek post and (most importantly) 2. that you are growing a baby! :)

    ReplyDelete