Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Not quite as funny

Since poop and breast feeding seem to be hot topics in a newborns life I have another post on poop since I'm sure you do not want to be reading about all the feeding struggles and adventures. Well mostly I just wanted to post this picture
Sorry it's a little blurry but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get one without shaking. 

Mark was outside with Tayia and came back in asking "did she get any on me?" I'm sure my lack of ability to answer and the camera coming out gave him his answer!

Well, I thought this incident was terribly funny, until last night when she did it to me and somehow I wasn't laughing quite as much. Good thing Mark was at a meeting and wasn't home to document it. Oh little miss...we sure love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment