Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Take me out to the ball game!

"Go Mariners!!" "Go Yankees!"
(he said) (she said)

I love going to baseball games. The food, the excitment, the people watching! I love to watch the guys coming up and down the stands balancing the food, throwing it to people and sometimes coming close to dropping or hitting someone in the head with the food. I love eating peanuts and smashing the shells on the floor. Can you smell the garlic fries and imagine the taste of a baseball game hot dog? I love watching the replays on the big screen too because I am usually too busy watching something or someone else to actually watch what is happening on the field.

(In case you can't read it, in the background it says "Mariners Win!!! One good thing about cheering for opposing teams, one of us will always leave happy :)!)


We actually both left happy. We had a lot of fun! Can't wait until next year. Let's go again Mark. Umm, maybe to NY to see the Yankees play on their home field :).


We had a bit of time to spare before the game began so we went to the sports store where we took pictures all decked out in support of our opposing teams. I think people thought we were a little suspicious with all the laughing and cameras flashing coming from the dressing room, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, this blog is sounding awfully suspicious. Do you really watch any sport games that you go to? (Although I admit - the people and the popcorn are always my favorite parts of the actual event.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me do the same thing when we went to the Olympic hockey game in Provo. We were glad when Germany and China tied so that we could choose to celebrate with Chinese food and not German food! That makes it fun to cheer for both teams then you make sure you come away a winner! :)

    ReplyDelete